Pages

Beautiful reception decor: Galvanized buckets with burlap numbers & crystal tree

You all know my love for Michael's craft store...and my poor husband does too. lol. Here are some of the latest items I'd like to feature which I think would be wonderful accents for a dream wedding.


Aren't these galvanized buckets with burlap numbers adorable? These could serve a dual purpose as table numbers and centerpieces by filling them with a beautiful flower arrangement. Also, I feel that the price is great! It would be even better if you used the upcoming 15% total purchase on June 24th.

Also, drape these crystal strands on one of our lighted trees for a glamorous touch to reception decor.

Rent these 26" tall pre-lit trees from DPL here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love. ♥