Pages

Wedding Invitation Samples

Have you taken your engagement photos, sent out your save the dates, and booked your venue(s)? Have you made your guest list and checked it twice? Collected all the addresses of your long-lost relatives? Well, you are probably ready for Invitations! Invites are typically sent out 6-8 weeks before your wedding. The following sites allow you to request sample invitations (non-personalized) to be mailed free of charge to you for you to physically hold and review with your significant other. Although, the bride's typically select all the details, it's nice to include the husband-to-be, so he can feel involved in the wedding process.

David's Bridal
http://www.invitationsbydavidsbridal.com/custserv_content.jsp?pageName=free_samples

Invitations by Dawn
http://www.invitationsbydawn.com/custserv_content.jsp?pageName=free_samples

Alfred Angelo
http://alfredangelo.cceasy.com/CCSamples.cfm

More to come...

Have one to share? Leave a comment!

10 comments:

  1. Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?

    A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog jump out.
    Please let me know where you got your design. Many thanks
    My webpage - Singapore Tuition

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very pleased to find this web-site.I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post. Engagement invites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to my father who informed me concerning this blog, this weblog is truly amazing.


    Feel free to surf to my web-site ... Achat Retweet pas cher

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adela,

    Thank you so much! I am glad you have found it helpful. If you have any specific event related questions, feel free to email, comment, or message me and I will try to answer them or post a blog on the topic.

    All the best!

    -Lyric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog!!!! you have shared here useful wedding cards samples which i am looking for.. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.Engagement invites

    ReplyDelete
  7. When someone writes an post he/she maintains the thought of a user in his/her mind that how a user can understand it.
    So that's why this post is perfect. Thanks!

    my site: studiolinkedvst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your site.. Excellent colors & theme.
    Did you make this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as
    I'm trying to create my own blog and want to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Cheers!

    Also visit my page mafiakidpro@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Admiring the commitment you put into your website and
    detailed information you provide. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed material.

    Wonderful read! I've saved your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.


    Here is my web blog - Money from home

    ReplyDelete
  10. A really wonderful post. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete

leave some love. ♥