Pages

Michaels Addiction plus {DIY} Ideas for the Day

I love my Fridays! Fridays are my "me-time." I spent most of my afternoon perusing the aisles of my local Michael's. I was able to pick up a lot of great stuff for my son's upcoming 4th birhtday party. They have a fantastic 20% off coupon good on your total purchase, PLUS you can combine it with a 40% off one item coupon! Not to mention they are having tons of 40% off sales currently on home decor, scrapbooking stickers and more. Michael's has made couponing there very convenient by offering an iphone app.

I snapped a few photos of ideas I wanted to share with DPL readers.

The first is this adorable perfume bottle, which I thought would make for a great favor! These were included in the 40% off sale as well!

The second item is a twist on an old table decor item. I saw these mirrors decorated with rhinestones, but instead of paying more for them to be blinged out, why not do it yourself?! Then, you can personalize it with your event colors and style.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave some love. ♥